Safer stays at the Renner Northumberland holiday cottages
Guiding principles due to Covid-19
- Cleaners to wear adequate PPE enabling them to work safely and to correct guidelines.
- Main surfaces & items are sanitised, anti-viral disinfectant will be used to sanitise all surfaces and heavy-use item.
- Non-essential items are removed. Items which are difficult to clean will be temporarily removed, such as soft furnishings i.e. cushions and throws.
- As cleaning time is needed, customer check-out will be by 9am and check-in will be after 5pm to allow extra time for cleaning.
- Report and manage infection cases, adhere to Government guidelines on reporting and managing potential infection cases.
- Safer arrival & departure process, key collection will be in the safe as usual, no visits from the owners unless requested or to carry out maintenance work.
- Please can guests strip beds and place the laundry in bags provided.